Feelings.

by - 9:21 PM

I do have feelings, really I do!! Therefore, out of whim I am blogging about my feelings.

I actually had another topic to blog about, but I forgot what. See, my selective memory? IT REMEMBERS THE FREAKING USELESS POINTS, details just goes down South through my ass-hole. 

ANYWAY, yes, I do have feelings :( it's just that primarily in school, I have a bitch face on. Can't help it, I sit next to Cheryl. The amount of stupid questions contorts my facial muscles to be permanently stuck in the "WTF" position HAHAHAHAHAHAHHA


You wanna hear me talk about friends? I'LL TALK ABOUT FRIENDS.

There are moments when I feel like the luckiest person on Earth to have friends like these.


and there are moments when I feel like the only person on Earth who has no friends that are true.


most of the time, I'm PMS-ing when I feel the latter. I don't know. I feel like its inevitable for everyone to feel this sometimes. That when you graduate, you'll probably not see these people any more anyway, so why try now right?

But it's so conflicting cos I'm also that person who tries to continue the ties of friendship :( please don't give me that sarcastic eye roll. What you see at school is probably just a mirror image of what I really am. I don't know, I don't know who I am okay.

And normally I don't talk about these heavy subjects with other people cos other people don't care. Everybody just wants to talk about the light and fluffy stuff, or the mutual hate towards a person. That's it. Talk about anything beyond that point of negativity and people label you as negative. Not talk about feelings and people label you as feeling-less.

Well, I'm not okay. I do have feelings. But why should I vomit my feelings on you guys right. As if I don't talk too much already lol.

Perhaps my form1&2 experience left scars too deep lol.

***

Crushes. Crushes.
Obviously I don't talk about crushes lol like it's so embarrassing to talk about crushes. It's exhilarating once you get it out, but it'll probably only last for 5 minutes then it all sinks in and you're like "oh shit everybody will know now."


cos please, girls can't keep secrets. One way or another, they will let it out. And then the next thing you know, the whole form knows and you'll look like the biggest twat in history -.- I have my own fair share of that thank you very much and no way am I reliving that. *cringe attack*


and besides, crushes never end up well, didn't you know? Or at least it is with me. So fuck it, I'm out. 

SEE. I am capable of feelings. I feel all of them; joy, happiness (look it up, joy is not happiness.), sadness, anger, annoyance. 


I'm not made of stone, I have feelings just like you do. The same feelings you want people to slightly know about, but you're not gonna say anything until they consistently ask you and make you bleed the truth out, making you feel about 0.05% better.


You May Also Like

0 comments