Ramblings.

by - 12:19 PM


  1. I hate answering questions. If you ask me math questions that's fine, but don't ask me where so-and-so went cos DO I LOOK LIKE A WALKING GPS SYSTEM?!?! I DON'T KNOW. I DON'T CARE.
  2. I hate it when people tell me lame jokes. DO YOU NOT. REALISE. YOUR. JOKE. IS. SO. COLD. Polar bears shiver in hearing range of your joke. WHY DO YOU LIKE TO MAKE ME FEEL AWKWARD!?
  3. I am not Google. I do not know everything. SO STOP ASKING ME IMPOSSIBLE QUESTIONS
You can basically see where all these rants came from. 

People simply love to ask me questions. Do I look like Google to you?! DO I LOOK LIKE I EVEN CARE?!?! Cos dude, I don't. I have to be the least curious person on planet Earth. Unless it has something to do with gossip (sadly, my auntie-ness is hard to hide. I'm a premature auntie. I am guilty for loving gossip.) I don't really care. 

I have my moods when I don't feel like mixing with other people. My inner moody artist unleashes itself and I JUST AM NOT IN THE MOOD TO TALK. Human interaction? No. And because life likes to play with my patience, people flock to me like wild geese asking me questions whenever I'm in that mood. 

When I'm in a happy, ask me anything! mood, NO ONE EVEN TALKS TO ME. 


But when I have no mood to talk, I'M SUDDENLY ATTACKED BY RANDOM QUESTIONS. 

I am not Google. I do not know everything. 

You May Also Like

0 comments