FAB:NATION 2015

by - 9:30 PM

So I've joined this year's PAM students' works exhibition at One Utama cos there's soft skill points the experience is good jkjk it genuinely sounded fun and hey why not right AND I REALLY WANT TO WIN I REALLY WANT TO WIN I REALLY WANT TO WIN

This is for the benefit of Genie, of whom I've wronged and batalkan outing when in the end I went anyway hahahaha I know secretly you also malas nak pergi cos so far away but yeah I still feel bad cos we didn't see each other for one year + dah hahahahahahahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaa


This year's theme is FAB:nation and initially we thought it meant the creation and rise of a nation cos no definition was given during registration lol wtf right we have to guess on our own. After that we asked for the definition again (after registration.........lol.) and decided to focus on the culture of making and traditional arts


The guys worked in the workshop for the rebar structure. Apparently welding is ~so fun~ lol you're not supposed to look directly into the sparks or you'll get blinded cos it's so HD 



These are my juniors from Studio 1 who are pretty awesome and funny and so hardworking I want to cry good quality work also and they're so responsive and responsible and even though they won't see this thank you guys TT__TT 


The two on the left are my lecturers (there's another one but let's not talk about him lol he was forced to join anyway lol ok ok. stop.) the middle one is so funny he's so weird HAHAHA


Here he was bending the shelves back to position and it actually stayed there wtf sorcery 


We praised him for being so ~strong~ so his mood UP HAHAHAHAHAH 



This is the most chill guy in studio whom we pushed all the detailed work to cos his work quality is very good HAHAHA I feel bad sorry but this is what happens when you're talented give you 10000 likes


draw, cut, improvise on detail work, reinforcements with wire, drilling....anything also can! Not for sale sorry he has a very cute gf I'm their supporter 


The dudes who work on the light boxes that will be put in between layers of our exhibit 


This is the supporting structure that the guys made so cool right our lecturer was so proud haha


This is after turning on the lights...it's so beautiful I want to cry again TT___TT


The girl looking at the camera is in the process of becoming ezhen 2,0 
I sincerely hope for her sake that it doesn't happen hahahaha 


We look like we're discussing something very important kan macam organising some sort of espionage hahahaha sebenarnya just redoing the duty roster 


WRAPPING WAS SO FUNNY we were going quite slow THEN ALL OF A SUDDEN THE PACE QUICKENED LIKE WOAH THERE AHHAHAHA WHAT FACTORY
Featuring kasut baru bling bling hahaaha


Here are the guys moving the structure up the lorry. Not easy okay it weighs a ton. 
It was then when we realized our studio's guys are much bigger than our junior's LOL ~hou man ah~


This is us in One Utama's loading bay it was a boring experience


This guy broke the model lololol it was kinda funny cos he's sort of a destructing machine AND HE TOTALLY SOUNDS LIKE ONE OF MY STUDIO MATES he's also extremely hairy omg I've never seen such masses of leg hair on a Chinese guy


This is the exhibition area. It was 11pm at night haha the black thing is Taylor's and next to them is UM's entry


It was at this moment when we realised the cardboard wouldn't fit because it's bigger than the rebar. So we had to dissemble the wiring and screw them separately 


UTAR's black sea


This is an entry from a college whose name may or may not be synonymous with town- my friend said it looks like those ice crushers used for ABC HAHAHAHA SO MEAN please don't sue me for defamation


Can you spot ours hahahahaha 


This college damn cool they made a wire hand. But didn't get a lot of visitors cos nasib malangnya their booth was in a corner lol




THAT TIGER IS MY BABY TT____TT I LOVE IT SO MUCH IT'S A BIT IRRATIONAL BUT I CAN'T IT'S SO BEAUTIFOOOOORRRRLLL


But have to admit this side is nicer because it's more romantic and there's a clearer focus haha 


This is the day after installation and it is a defining moment for me BECAUSE I TALKED TO ANG MOH HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH


This is Lionel from Studio 3 and he was quite a hit especially amongst TARUC and the Malay crowd cos he mashed up a Chinese song with Hallelujah and a Malay song
I don't know what he sang specifically because I'm a noob


This is dinner with 24 people....of which my lecturer paid for TT___TT thank you miss


Ending the post with a photo of me and the girl I scold the most in class HAHAHAHA sorry la sorry. Not really but yeah you know wan la

This is a very long blog post Ng Su Jean and I only did it for yooooooooooooooouuuuuu
Photos by Violet Fu

Anyway, judging today went swimmingly so we're damn gan jeong now because the results will be announced tomorrow at 4pm 
Pray hard we win so our department will get recognized by the management as not "just part of the engineering department" lol 
I'll rant another time

You May Also Like

0 comments