OMONA

by - 2:48 PM

Remember my previous sem break obsession over Jaejoong and #db5k


every day... and night....................(with you)


It all started with Jungkook's cover of Lost Stars which brought my heart to its knees



it's so beautiful ;___; anyway
I've already been introduced to BTS last year but I didn't really obsess over them because I was just getting into EXO (I'm sorry kimkai) and I only recognise Rap Monster cos his face resembles a squashed fish HAHAHAH sorry sorry

I'm not going into detail of my obsession right now except omfg they're so much better at variety than EXO idk maybe cos they get to film their own vlogs so it's much more interactive
Maybe SM doesn't allow their stars to film vlogs but then again didn't SuJu did it before back in the day when they had atrocious hairstyles LOL I had a brief SUJU moment where I watched all #eunhae videos
And their dancing is also *O*


and tbh they're not really all that good looking as compared to the superhuman Adonises that SM produces but they're really charming!

I had a reason to write this blog post.



yesterday I watched the prologue of I NEED U and at first I was blown away by the beautiful cinematography and the colours and their clothes
and then I read the comments and apparently there's a story behind the prologue (which is probably why there is a prologue in the first place...lol) and how its linked to the MV of I NEED U and ;___;
the plotline is beautiful
though now that I think about it it's quite simple but yeah THE CINEMATOGRAPHY PEOPLE
Lizzie Anderson 3 weeks ago
+Madeleine Martinez I think the storyline of this video is that after V committed murder, he called Jin because he needed someone to talk to and all their other friends are dead. Jin at the time is in this fake reality which causes him to hallucinate and think that nothing happened (his friends didn't die and V didn't commit murder) V is reminiscing while Jin is hallucinating. His subconscious however is aware and is sending him little signals like whenever V climbs on top of something the hallucinations tell him to get down before he gets hurt, also I think little things like Jungkook blowing out Suga's lighter and other things like the members waking j-hope up (who passed out in the mv) I think that's his subconscious telling him that even though the other members couldn't save each other, he can try and save V. I think V figures out that Jin isn't able to accept any of it right now so he jumps and dies and after Jin sees V jump with his own eyes he can't deny it any longer
Show less
Lizzie Anderson 3 weeks ago
+Madeleine Martinez And we see him accept (his friends death and the fact that V committed murder in the MV which is why we see it in the mv and he's in a mental hospital putting down 6 petals for his 6 dead friends. I also think that when rapmon wrote we need to survive on the mirror in the prologue and the fact that we see a blooming flower on Jin heart in the mv means that they do survive in his heart

You May Also Like

0 comments