No point

by - 1:00 PM

It irks me whenever someone mentions my cousin's kid
Because he's the firstborn and also my aunt's first grandchild and also the fact that he's a boy he gets showered with love and I guess that's good for a baby's development but don't people think they're letting it get out of hand
The little bugger can't handle the heat and can only be contained in air conditioned environments; IS NO ONE CONCERNED ABOUT THIS!?!?! YOU CAN'T KEEP THIS HABIT UP FOREVER
And you can't say he'll grow out of it BECAUSE IT'S HIS FORMATIVE YEARS HE WILL GET USED TO IT AND IT'LL BE HARD TO GET OUT OF IT.


I also have a niece who's (deceptively) charming so everyone loves her even though according to tradition, she should've been ignored by now because there's actually someone younger than her so according to the whole baby-aunt-cooing hierarchy she should be left in the dust
but because she's so bloody charming and she's all smiles people love her and subsequently let her get her own way all the time
so much so that she stamps her feet and whines whenever she doesn't get her own way
and people think it's cute.


SHE'S NOT EVEN THE PRETTIEST.
Because to be blunt the one who looks the best will be showered with the love probably why I don't get any HAHAH 
OK so I'm not the favourite cos I don't generally smile that much and I criticize everything they do BUT HOW CAN I NOT!?
On my birthday in Taiwan I was already quite aggravated with my aunt's skills of direction and lack of communication AND IT WAS RAINING QUITE HEAVILY.
I was already quite calmed down during dinner until they brought the cake out and it turned out all mushed because
my aunt
was swinging
the box
and thought it will be OK
what
I'm not pissed that my birthday cake was basically ruined
I was pissed at the fact that YOU WOULD THINK SWINGING A BOX AROUND WILL ENSURE THE CAKE WOULDN'T MOVE AS WELL WTF IS THIS LOGIC I'm still fuming over this because it's so stupid
SO STUPID
so yeah needless to say I slid down the popularity poll in her book haha she prefers my cousin over me cos that cousin is more patient and also people seem to only remember her good parts and ignore the fact that her temper is actually somewhat like mine
I guess it's cos I talk more hahahaha


I digress.
I guess I can't speak for the parents and their parenting skills but I sincerely hope that they get a hold on it and either A. instill some discipline, or B. give birth to another one
Nothing toughens up kids like a little sibling rivalry lol

You May Also Like

0 comments