Update #1239492

by - 11:47 PM

Acknowledgement..acknowledged Genie 

Mama knows best 

Finally went to Ticklish Ribs & 'Wiches place at Seapark. It's next to Maybank and identifiable with pig-related decor, puns and food-related memes.

I've tried their famous ribs and yeah they're good; literally slides off the bone
The only thing I didn't like was the seating omg so packed it's so stressful



But the decor is nice. It's been done up good for a place as small as it is. The website is really enjoyable as well (no ugly fonts hallelujah) 

I'm a bad reviewer sorry (not really) but if I were to be truthfully honest all the time and only ate what was truly satisfying to my palate I will be knee deep in debt. 

***

I still don't have Autocad installed why doesn't it work babi *flip table*
*explains to guys*
*tech jargon*
*kthxbye*


not in the best of moods now cos Internet is being a bitch LOAD SO SLOW
-_____________- 

You May Also Like

0 comments