0_0

by - 8:18 AM

To : the people that the two ladies, Trisha Mah Li Shan and Ng Sin Wi had sent the video about the little animals being killed.

OK,
first,
I wanna say to them,
does foul language describe anger?
Does foul language express anything at all?
I know I used it before,
but now I'm controlling myself.

CONTROL!!!

The reason why I don't want and never will want to watch this video is,
not because I don't feel for them,
I DO~!
It's because,
despite I'm a chinese and not proud to be one,
at least,
not too proud to be one,
because, well, think! those are chinese we're talking about!
They eat dogs, they think animals are mere objects.
Do you think that God likes to see it?
NO!
They will get their punishment somehow,
but now,
you all are just teens,
Do you think that all those cute 'lil animals like to see us shout foul language to the world just because somebody killed them?
well, maybe, but not all..
I will want to know where did foul language originated~!
*write in me cbox*

OK?

You May Also Like

0 comments