The dinner and the lunch

by - 11:01 AM

Went to Verinia's aunt's wedding dinner 2 days ago,
Ashley, Zach and May Li went...
I found out that Lili and Zach had some chemistry...LOVE chemistry..
aint that cute?
Lili (7 yrs old) even calls Zach 'Romeo'
Wawa (also 7 yrs old) is affair...
had a good time, i guess...
Kesian Zach coz lili n wawa kept hugging him n clinging onto him like a couple of sloths and wont get off...


The lunch yesterday was great...
the food was nice...
the restaurant name was:'Reunion' at Bangsar Village...
the dessert was great....
although I didn't have the best time of my life (which by the way is flying to another planet with Verinia)
it was nice..
after that...
went to Verinia's hpuse..
saw Shadow and Jacky..
I MISS SHADOW SOOOO MUCH
God.
so luck.
got dog.
I dont have one.
boohoohooooo....wtf,
= =

You May Also Like

0 comments