Yesterday's 'fight'..Kyle VS Sin Wi

by - 8:31 AM

yesterday after recess...
was memorable..
me, ele and zanne are sin wi's 'spies' and 'bodyguards' and 'messengers'
Kyle has this wooden plank and he put it beside him while he chatted and ate his mee..0_0"
sin wi was very excited, just like Marley in 'Marley and Me'..
we were sitting in the table where we could stand, walk over and throw the paper balls at him,
he said
'OK. Sit there ar, I wanna eat.'

Then,
Ele went to take his wooden plank (which was unguarded)
and gave it to sin.
Unfortunately,
Kyle found out,
chased sin,
she put it on the table,
and me with my habit or you can say instinct,
grabbed the plank and gave it to him.
0_0
he grabbed it and pointed to me, said ' good girl ' and then pointed to sin wi, said ' bad girl '
LOL...

Sin Wi kept bugging him,
and he said
'Please, I wanna eat in PEACE!'
we were laughing...

then,
dunno what happened,
sin wi started to chatted with daniel.
sin wi asked him
where are your friends?
he said,
all abandon me already, their not like them(*points to us*), u c, still following u..
we were laughing..
then Gan Yang came and said in cantonese:
"Pity u leh, dun vomit ar.."
we were all laughing
then Kyle, who was busy eating his mee,
started to laugh while eating,
I swear,
he was vomiting the mee out while laughing..
should've took a pic..
OK..
current score
Kyle:24 Sin Wi:19

You May Also Like

0 comments