Merentas Desa

by - 1:22 PM

Merentas Desa today~

usually,
people will complain its hot..
today,
we ran in the rain..
so cold, man!
my specs got foggy so i put them in me pocket~

up hill, down hill, up hill, down hill...
up and down....

it rained...
we actually heard thunder..
I also saw one of the crazy boys re-doing his hair...

I ran, then walk, ran, then walk...
looooooooooooonnggg journey...
and..
I saw police blocking the roads.....
and the teachers in the car..
watching us get wet while their DRY...

finally,
I got back...
walk here walk there
then saw Trisha..
she was sad..
coz she didn't get 1st..
but 4th..
she went to buy COLD water,
and poured some on my head..
quite refreshing.
then i bought another one,
and poured on her..
people was starting to have 'water wars'

so wet..
BTW
I saw the most disgusting thing today...
ESWAREN took of his shirt!!!!

EWWWW!!!!!!
he think he's 'cool' meh????
vomit lor

then bla bla bla...

Congratulations to::::

Trisha, WenWen, Claire , Sarah and Lum for winning~~~

now,
so tired~

You May Also Like

0 comments