Results

by - 7:56 AM

I am NOT satisfied with my results!

Moral, Seni and Maths not yet give back...

OK..
I'll go from best to worst....A-D

English-86
Chinese-86
Science-80
Siviks-76
Geografi-65
BM-60
Sejarah-56
KH-52

Can you believe it?????
I got a D!!!
The first D I ever got in my whole life of education!!!!!!!!
OMG!!!!

I AM SOOOOOOOOO SAD RIGHT NOW!!!!!

Seni I'll fail for sure 'cause I didn't study for it...
Moral paper teacher give back jor d..
then teacher take back again~
I got 60/90
UNBELIEVABLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I seriously need at least another 5 to get a B!
Oh My God!!

At least Sin Wi is happy..
so far,
she has 6 A 1 B!!!!!!!!!!
MAN!!!!!!

KK better.
All A

Poor Sin Yee...
Pitty her la..
55% for BM..
She was so unhappy..
I swear any minute she could've cried..
but she didn't =)
Because she was strong~~

Wen Wen and Hui Jing cried...
they both I think also better than me leh the marks..
still cry..
Maybe because of their parents giving them a limit...


My brother came up with a cuckoo idea,
ask them to NOT go back home,
I tell their parents that they got this certain amount of marks,
and their parents will ban that idea!!

Crazy huh?

You May Also Like

0 comments