...

by - 8:44 AM

Went to Verinia's place..yesterday
well,
at first its her grandma's house,
and her sisters said that she didn't wake up yet and she's still at home(HER home).
So..wait la...
Until 11:45.
went to her house to fetch her to tuition.
I went to tuition with her and did nothing but sit there *looks innocent*
and then, about 2pm, the tuition teacher's dad or in-law I dunno la,
come back, and since this is my first time,
he didn't know who I was,
I was stammering and hesitating...><""

2:25 pm, Verinia's grandma came to fetch us,
but Verinia hadn't finish yet..=.=""
and then, suddenly,
one of her sisters (her sisters are twins, i still cant tell whos who without looking at their clothes^^) shout 'jie jie!! Faster la!!'
o.o
then, we could hear her grandma scolding her sister.
after all those problems,
FINALLY, can go home. Well, HER home anyways.
usually we have padlocks to lock doors right,
that house used a broken piece of hanger!! so..weird..x)

Then, went back to Verinia's house and I saw WOLF and SHADOW!!!
I missed them so damn much!!!
too bad...Jacky died...may he rest in peace...
*note: wolf, shadow and jacky are dogs.
._.
OK.
STORY TIME!! (based on real life)

Character CALL!!! boy A, Girl A and Girl B
i summarized it arh..
OK.
Boy A grew up with Girl A (they are not siblings, sorta like cousins),
and Girl A introduced Girl B to Boy A,
and Boy A sounded like he liked Girl B.
Girl A seems jealous.
Boy A told Girl B things he never said to Girl A before.
Girl A feels backstabbed...
awwwh..*sniff* xD
but Girl B reports EVERY SINGLE thing to Girl A.
So...
well, hard to say.
then,
Boy A told Girl B something,
and Girl A didn't know.
and when she found out,
she feels pissed..and I mean PISSED.
-END-
^.^
TODAY I hope I can go to the library...plsoplsoplsopls!!!

You May Also Like

0 comments