Green Blood?

by - 10:59 AM

Yesterday at tuition, it was English yesterday. The teacher was talking about some sort of news and he said I have 'green blood'. Obviously, its supposed to be RED!!! Well, blue is possible, but then I would've died by then!!! When I have green blood is the day Eswaren has aGIRL FRIEND!!! So, I looked up in the Internet today on why is blood red (obviously, its because of the red blood cells la). I only summarized it. So, for more info, click here
.

'As the young red blood cell matures, and takes on an adult form in the marrow of the bone, it loses it's nucleus, and it increases its production of hemoglobin. Hemoglobin is the red pigment, or color of blood, and contains iron, combined with protein.'
My brother told me the same thing yesterday...
HOW IN HELL DOES HE KNOW THESE THINGS??!!!

credits to the Internet.
Cheers,






You May Also Like

0 comments