Haiyooooo...

by - 9:32 PM

Today supposed to go to school to take my report card and let my parents chit chat with the teacher wan.....
Chiang chiang chiang chiang....
Guesse who didn't go?

DING DING DING!!!! WE HAVE A WINNER!!!!
Yup, I didn't go. XP Parents busy marh...so MONDAY only go. :] I become VIP.

Online online online.. VERY LITTLE PEOPLE ONLINE ARH!!!!!
No school also...They all go to MJ's Grave to mourn isit? =.=""
I wonder what teacher is gonna say about MOI?
"Budak ini...sangat PANDAI."
LOLs..As if teacher will say that...XD

Chat with Zanne, she sent me this picture with a girl in SPONGEBOB dress, with SPONGEBOB plushes. I went to the link on the picture. THAT GIRL IS A DIY-FANATIC.
Oh God, I LOVE HER. :]
She DIY her own shirt...DIY her own hair band..DIY her own pumps...DIY EVERYTHING LA!!!XD

You May Also Like

0 comments