The Jobs.

by - 9:43 AM

Since my maid went back to Phillipines,
jobs have been flooding me.
clean room, sweep, mop, pack everyone's bed, hanging the clothes, keeping the clothes..
actually,
it doesn't seem like much,
but its a heap of a job coz i dont know where the hell they keep the stuff
and my mother f**kin brothers keep trodding on everything and making a mess,
aizzzzz..bigger jobs..

plus,
sometimes my second brother 'help' me to hang the clothes,
seems like I'm doing all the work,
he keeps checking his plants and hang like a few only.
Then,
when I went to Verinias place (view the post '...'
They like completely became lazy and stuff,
and when I came back,
the clothes were still out there.
I expected that my brother will keep them,
PFFFFTT,
I like sorta half ask half scold why the clothes are still out there,
HE blamed ME coz I went to Verinias place and didn't keep the clothes..
WHAT THE EFF LA!!!
HE lazy then say la
always the jobs wait for me wan,
he keep his hands clean and make us do all the work,
and then he sits there as if hes King Charles!!
==
we have to negociate,
anyways,
my maid is coming back in another 1 or 2 days!!
WHOOOOOOOOTTTZZZZ

You May Also Like

0 comments