Chapter 1

by - 3:29 PM

Oh God.
Oh God.
Why did I watch the stupid show yesterday??? Damn. Damn. Damn. Damn.
I overslept. Thats what I did. Currently, I'm running the hell out of me. I am very sure I'm beating a cheetah or some kind of fast animal now...Maybe 50 miles per minute? God, pleaseohpleaseohplease...if you really love me and expect the better from me, LET ME BE FREAKIN' ON TIME TO SCHOOL.

As if He heard my thoughts, I could hear the faint chit-chatter sounds of school. 1 minute later, I was at school. Today is a usual day...guys flirting with us females (sometimes it looks disturbing), male nerds with female nerds, people hanging out with their besties...
there he was.
The guy of my dreams.
The whole reason why I still come to school.
Ralf Johnson.
The guy with blonde hair dropping down on his eyebrows, a sexy bod, baby blue eyes...he practically works out...I think...
I hesitated and made a half-smile.
A HALF SMILE.
He noticed me and said Hi.
I was stunned and he raised his eye brows (which makes him look totally cute if you don't know). Anyway, everything he does is cute. I'm surprised he doesn't have a girlfriend yet.
I came back to Earth and ran away. I glanced back and he was smiling to himself.
Awwh...
Seeing him smile melts my heart...
Just when I turned back my head...


BANG!!
I bumped into Mellisa.
We both dropped to the floor and her notes were scattered everywhere. They flew everywhere like pigeon wings. I got up first and started to catch her notes in case any jerks went to 'accidentally' step on them and ruin them. Mellisa got up and started to poach for her notes too...
all of a sudden,
Ralf came, crouched down beside me and started to help.
Just as I was going to grab this piece of paper (gosh she has a lot of notes),
Ralf grabbed that note too..
so it was like he's holding my hand. Things were happening so fast....I blushed and he let go of his hand. I handed the collected stack of notes to Mellisa and she murmured thanks...

I so need Ronnie now.
Hell where is she????
I texted her. No response.
I went to my locker. I expected to see Ronnie there waiting...
but, guess what was there?
Ronnie was there of course but there was something else on my locker.
Something red. Taped on the door of my locker. MY locker.
OMIGOSH.
A bunch of red roses...
there was a card attached,
it said
'Dear Jessica, I hope you like the roses, Ralf.'




end of part 1


You May Also Like

0 comments