Huh. Weird.

by - 11:31 AM

You know, I think guys are meant for wearing collar shirts...T-shirts make them look fat lols
collar shirts look sophisticated but...totally opposite with guys. Sighs.
No more mature guys anymore lol all those mature guys are like, 40?
T-shirts are only meant for guys with umm..flat stomachs?
LOL nevermind. Just forget I even said that.

***

Holidays, holidays.
Nothing to do during the holidays..mum going on a business trip so I'm trapped at home.
I'm chained to this metal box
Someone swallowed the key..leaving me desperately BORED.
The only thing I can do is...chat to myself? Chat to the metal box?
The main thing is I'm trapped in a stage of BOOOREDOOMM!
It's worse than school..at least at school you can critisize the teachers with your friends
but at home..you can only critisize them with yourself.
Not so fun lol
My schedule is totally BARE!
Nothing to DO!
Nothing to DO!
I don't wanna do my Seni Folio..............
Need to find the printer place..gonna need to print some pictures.
Sighs. The agony of holiday homework.
Nothing new to read...
Sighs.

You May Also Like

0 comments