Seven

by - 9:13 AM

I'm cursed to the number seven!
except for English, ALL of the other subjects' marks have SEVEN in them!! D:<
Ohmygod. Is that a GOOD thing or a BAD thing? I can't make up my mind.
Had a great time with Iris (How not Goh) at tuition on Wednesday!
Zanne wasn't there to share the real live news lol
Iris was like talk talk talk then tibe tibe say that got SOMEONE try to listen lol
so annoying
but nice la cos at least that someone got help me get out from the swarm of chairs
the someone like pull the chair to the back
LOL i felt like Moses XD crossing the sea when Ramses was like, gonna attack the Jews.
Except all I had was a bag and I wasn't wearing rags. No stick.

***
LOL why is it that those Europeans love blonde people so much?
They claim that blondes are more "sexy"?
What the hell?
LOL what about brunettes??!! We asians are all BRUNETTES!!!
Bluenettes. Brunettes. Bluenettes.
Bluenettes = blue-haired people = aliens
if aliens do have hair in the first place, it has to be blue cos it's different.
Natural bluenettes.
God should create bluenettes, add some twist in the world.
***
Anyone read the news?
This 6 year old British boy has 15 fingers and 16 toes.
Zanne said that he won't have a problem with Maths already lol
***
My mum told me that umm she read from the news la got someone dunno who said that we students no need to wear uniform already, just wear outing clothes.
But I'm quite sure shorts and mini skirts aren't allowed. -__-
Anything ABOVE the knee line is ILLEGAL! It's like in my second brother's world.
He thinks we should follow the Islams and cover ourselves from head to toe exept for our eyes.
It's MALAYSIA! HOT COUNTRY!
But there's this rumour of SMKSM going to create their own SOCKS.
Which means if the rumour DID come true, we'll have socks with SMKSM sewn on it.
Ohmigosh as if the track bottoms weren't enough. Now SOCKS
What next? UNDERWEAR? SHOES? BAGS?
They might go overboard and ask us to paint SMKSM on our faces
If they did I'm dying.
But anyways,
ciao~
SHINEE ROCKS! :3




You May Also Like

0 comments