Ohmigoodness.

by - 8:39 PM

I can't believe she would do this to me!!!
*sigh*
I don't really wanna talk about it here.
Much too embarrassing :X If you were in my KH class you would know :X
SOOOO HUMILIATING !!!!! D:D:D:D:D:

****
This is a lovely story of Girl A and Boy F and Boy S and Boy C
I'm girl B lol
ok girl B noticed that Girl A and Boy F have been pre-e-etty close recently LOL
so Girl B decided to stalk them lol
Girl A and Boy F sit together in class like they were dating or something ( can't confirm)
Girl B has resources on how she knows.
Girl A laughs like Boy F
Boy F is really really really close to Girl A
But Girl A was dating Boy S!!
While she was dating Boy S, she kinda liked Boy F AND Boy C
tsk tsk tsk
BAD GIRL A!!!
In fact, You don't deserve the symbol "A" since it stands for average.
You should be labelled "T" for Teruk
Yup.
I can't believe you Girl T!!!
Thank goodness Boy S dumped you lols
HAHAHA.
LOL i'm so evil XD

You May Also Like

0 comments