Let's All BREATHE.

by - 5:54 PM


Let's all close our eyes like the lady in the picture and take a deeeeep breath.
Calms the mind and the soul -_-
Wonder who Perry's pissed at? Hmms..

***
Popular got book fair(s)! :D :D :D
I haven't touch my art folio yet..I think almost everyone didn't do yet. SO here I am to remind you guys. :B
Awh You guys don't need my pitiful reminders. YOU all have MEMORIES right?
Dare I say not. Gasps
I'm crapping here
Update blog cos there's nothing to do. No one's online. Might be too busy with outings. Sighs.
Monday got tuition. >:(
I don't wanna go to tuition.
Tuition..is boring. BOOORING!
***
I don't know why I think about what my readers (if there ARE any in the first place) would think
WHY SHOULD I CARE?!
This is my blog with MY rules.
The world according to ME, E-ZHEN at mybloggyheaven.blogspot.com
I mean, what's wrong with K-Pop?
I guess its cos you guys just don't like to listen to songs that you can't understand.
I listen to songs that sound nice.
I don't think I can stick to a group for too long. Have to change, ya'know?
The girl talking here likes to listen to different languages in songs
English is too..common. Have to listen to something different right?
I mean what's wrong with Korean music?
List out 10 reasons. 10 DIFFFERENT SENSEFUL reasons.
When I say diff, I MEAN diff. As in meaning also different.
Sometimes I even listen to Malay music (D:)
English music is nice, Korean ones are nice
Some of them not nice so don't listen to them la!
I mean why should you be dissapointed to me just because I like something millions of other people like too?
I guess you just can't face with CHANGE.
Over.
And.
Out.

You May Also Like

0 comments