Stubborn

by - 9:37 AM

I hate school
I wanna die and be reincarnated.
Perhaps humans will be come extinct like dinasours and God can remake a whole new species.
How creative is God?
And I found out that the reason why I'm not dead yet (eventhough with near-death experiences) is because my time is not yet up.
God still has tricks up His sleeves for my life.
Don't know, maybe I'll die when I'm 18?
I hope Najib abolishes the National Service thingy. I don't wanna die just cos of food poisoning from chicken rice -__-"
I rather die on the streets than die because of rice with chicken.
Hygeine in Malaysia. Pfffft

***
You know, I did a few observations in school (risking my own social status apparantly)
And I found out that even if you apologize to someone, that person may not really accept you in their hearts
I mean they just spit an OK at you and thats all. TOTAL attitude change
I mean, c'mon.
Jacinta is a nice person, she's kind and she TOTALLY cares for every single living thing on this planet!
But how come so many people avoid her?
Is it because of her family background? I'm ashamed cos I was one of those people. But she's nice once you get to know her.. and her life.
And that some sorts of people actually LOVE people who abuse them! As in, don't care about them at ALL and they call them their BFFs! O__O that is total WEIRDOM!

And I risk my social status for THIS!?!?
I lost so many friends for THIS experiment?!!?
What a complete waste of my time. Ah well. Face the consequences.
You lose some you win some. It depends if they want to accept your apology or something.
Really sorry I lose my temper. Sometimes it's fake cos I wanna know how you guys will re-act.
LOL so far Wenwen is the most normal LOL
And to all you guys out there who hate HO WENWEN before, you better regret it.
She's almost like Jacinta! Except her patience has a certain limit to it. Don't know if Jacinta has one.
Can't believe how these two people get the patience from.
Anyways,
THANK YOU MISS HO WENWEN FOR BEING PATIENT!
Eventhough you might hate me now LOL
xoxo

You May Also Like

0 comments