ACHIEVEMENT!

by - 6:00 PM

Oh God. My muscles are like, aching all over.

Ran 5 km today.
OMG.
So tiring.
Cut the chit-chat LOL It was an achievement. Sure I didn't win but what the heck. I survived without passing out :D to me, it's an achievement hahahahaha.
Jien Li got second, everyone was flabbergasted.
OMG flabbergasted is a word. There's no red-squiggly-thing underneath it O.O
ANYWAYS. Before that, had breakfast with Verinia and her mom :D had hot-cakes.
So very soft and fluffy <3 I love pancakes LOL after that show I watched yesterday, I kinda craved for it. I finished the entire container of syrup and pretty much got high after that LOL
I reached school, empty drink carton in hand.
LOL Michelle flipped when she saw me. She was like, "THANK GOD" cos she thought I ditched her HAHAH And she was cussing and stuff XD
ANYWAYS. So when we came back, I bought Pop. Wanted Kickapoo but some bitches took them so yeah. Had to settle with it. I drank it under 10 seconds.
Yes I was that thirsty LOL

Got back to class bla bla bla. I was really emo and depressed for no apparent reason and I gave everyone death stares cos I forgot to bring my key so I had to walk to the bilik guru to take the spare keys and didn't bother to rush.
What? I have to wait for them to come out every single bloody day, and they keep forgetting that I have to lock the bloody door. Let them wait :D it's the penolong ketua's revenge on the ungrateful bashterds of 3D.
They were all "LAMBAT-NYA" and shit and I was like, glaring at Aiman and he was all "._. ._. ._." HGAHAHAHAHAHAH
In yer face.
AND THEEN. I was on the way back to the bilik guru with Michelle when Daniel called us.
And then.
The world stopped HAHAHAHAHAHAH
how cheesy.
ANYWAYS. We saw Haikal, this Malay guy in a tight black shirt.
OH, MY GOD. His biceps were like, bulging and this sexy veins were like streaming down his arms
IT WAS BLISS. I was all "O.O" and speechless and my jaw dropped
Okay, maybe my jaw didn't drop, but you get the pic :)
He's haaaaaaawt.
Well, after seeing that, I was the hyper-est little girl ever...next to Wei Xin. OMG that girl. Is. On. Drugs. So hyper ._. so so so happy.
ANYWAYS. I was in class and I forgot what I was doing and Verinia was calling me.
And she was like "YOU HAVE NO IDEA WHAT JUST HAPPENED."
And I was like, looking at her expression and I was like "HAIKAL RIGHT?!?!?"
And she was like, "YEAH!!! OMG!"
And I was like, "OH MY GOD!!!" I kinda..screamed but what the heck XD
She told me that they like, pinned his arms on the wall or something, teared off his shirt and started whipping him with the shirt
I wish I saw that :(
After mucho screaming, I went back to class and I was hyperventilating HAHAH people were like "wtf?" And Pei-Zhi and Choy Yeng were like "Ezhen...what happened to you?"
HAHAHAHAHAH I buried my face in my hands, shaking from excitement HAHAHAH.
Then Maisarah and Adriana called me over. They asked me if I knew Haikal.
HHEHEHEHE we went on this Haikal frenzy..well, they did HAHAHAH. Turns out his little brother is like, our age and he used to be in our school when he was form one. He's the hottest Malay guy in form one I think.
Yeap. He was.
ANYWAYS maisarah and adriana went all fan girl over him and started screaming and they accused me of only liking his body
Well, I stand guilty LOL I only like his body XD They were all "badan yang mewah dia" HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHA
true, true :)

I just realised that most of this post is about a hot Malay guy you guys probably don't know.
Ah well, your lost :)
Ciaooo.

Song of the day :
Space Bound - Eminem

You May Also Like

0 comments