Faith, Hope and Hot Guys.

by - 5:33 PM

Woke up with a fever on Friday but I still went to school anyways cos I have PMR Orientation.

Regretted going. First of all, it drizzled and stop and drizzled and stop (typical Malaysian weather) so I guess it didn't help the situation.
During the orientation I could hardly keep my eyes open. I was so tired and I felt nauseated and the teachers spent agonizingly slow to talk. Especially Mr. Chee and Abdul Aziz. Mr. Chee was looking at the paper, took off his specs, stared into space for 10 seconds, talk-pause-talk-pause and the cycle continues 5 times.
Abdul Aziz was just plain annoying.
After recess, I felt abit worst cos I was so tired and I felt guilty for sitting cos everyone else was like, working. So I stood up and tried but it's not easy, you know. You have to bend down and kick and pull and push and carry...not exactly a walk in the park for sick people.
People didn't believe I was sick and kept joking that I was lazing around..I wasn't THAT sick then.
Until about 11.25 and the sickness started to kick in. I was so TIRED.
Michelle said my face was red and blotchy and my eyes were yellow..
I sat outside with my head on Jien Li's lap to rest and people who past by were like
"who's that?"
"what happened?"
And she was like ezhen, she's sick.
And the girls were like "ohhh.."
the guys were like "You sure? I think she's faking it"
Yes. Guys are stupid.
Then I dragged my feet to take my bag and collapsed on some random seat and I ALMOST K.O.ed if it wasn't the fact that I KNEW that isn't my seat lols. Bla bla bla, I reached my seat.
I rested my head in my arms but I didn't sleep.
IT'S SO ANNOYING. When you're worn out but you can't sleep cos you're insecure and stuff -_-

But I'm fine now! So yeah :D Just abit lost of appetite and a bit fever and I'm kinda dehydrated lols so my lips are beyond chapped.
Brace yourself, world.

You May Also Like

0 comments