010512

by - 8:34 PM

Went to Pavillion today with Verinia and Haikal and her family :)
We were supposed to catch a movie but all the tickets were booked until 6pm+ -_- and the only seats available were the front ones..the seats that will burn your eyeballs and get your neck a cramp..so we didn't lol
We went to this Japanese shop of which name I have forgotten..but it's totally cool! Like Uniqlo and IKEA :D I would live there....
I found this blank page notebook, so I snapped it up :P I have a weakness for notebooks. ESPECIALLY the kind with no lines :))
Then we went to the food court for lunch. I had Subway :) Turkey breast ftw!

Also got another Meg Cabot book! "All American Girl" and it was ONLY RM29! Yeahhh man *air-punch!* !
Then I saw this adorable roll-on tape. It's like correction tape but it's transparent and sticky and it's meant for sticking stuff? LOL the things Japanese people invent. So useful. So I got that too plus some scrapbook paper for the notebook I got :DD

Dinner was awesome. Mr. Khoo (AKA Daddy...not MY Daddy, Verinia's daddy but I call him Daddy..so..yeah lol we're tight.) cooked steak and her mom made macaroni and this awesome sauce and this mixed vegetables WITH NO PEAS. It was corn (I love corn. I will marry corn. Corn. Corn. Corn.) , carrots and broccoli. I loveee broccoli. Steamed broccoli, that is.
When my Dad cooks steak or pasta, it's always under the influence of the East. Like, he puts mixed vegetables into the pasta sauce once and let me tell you this, DO NOT TRY THAT AT HOME UNLESS YOU HAVE AN ODD LIKING FOR MIXED VEGETABLES IN SAUCES. And he doesn't like to waste, so when my maid wasn't around, he mixed the noodles with yesterday's leftovers. Ew. Ew ew ew ew ewwwww.
Daddy cooks his steak the way people will like..LOL my dad's ones are like.........plastic-y. Maybe it's just a term of preference lol I like my well done, they like theirs medium rare and apparently he will only cook medium rare... so yeah.

MY FAMILY IS WEIRD AND NOT LOVEY DOVEY SO SUE ME.

I had always fantasized of a Utopian city where everyone is super nice and won't judge you for what you do...and families actually love each other and everyone's parents would hold hands and go for strolls in the park while their kids play. Where all the food rocks but specially formulated so you won't gain weight...

Yeah I can stop dreaming now.



Sometimes I think I'm too grounded. Maybe that's why I'm so God-damned judgemental.

I'm sorry if I was ever mean to you. Sometimes it may seem like that, but it's not like that lol I have a cold default facial expression that may look like I want to fuck the world, but I just don't feel like making alot of expressions cos I'm lazy.

Whoever said smiling was good? IT HURTS MY CHEEKS!

You May Also Like

0 comments