Holidays Syndrome

by - 9:42 PM

I am so bored at home. I'm literally rotting at home.

Sejarah class on Monday was so tiring. Everyone was like part zombie or something lol Chapter 5 is so..boring. Chapter 4 so much more interesting ----
Then on Tuesday it got a bit better, I think cos I ate chocolate HAHA that's what chocolate does, it makes things interesting.

There was this black and white kitten at school :) I was like CAT! CAT! CAT! and people were like .___. okay who is that... cos the Form 5s were there too lol omg thinking back, I'm so embarrassed >_> why la.
I have a weakness for fur, 'nuff said.
Anyways, it went into Bilik Geo halfway through the class and the girls were like OOO: AWW and I was like CAT! CAT! CAT! and Pn. Guna was all, -_- darn cat. She made me carry it out of the class HAHA I was half excited and half scared that it'll claw me. The first time I carried it out, it came it again and mewed :333 AWWWHHHHH TO THE FUCKING MAX.
Then Pn. Guna told me to close the door and I was like NOOOOOOOOO...cat!

Yeah, not such a cat person though LOL just kittens, then..meh. Cos cats are so independent, and they don't love you! THEY DEPEND ON YOU FOR FOOD, THEN WHEN YOU STOP, THERE GOES THE LOVE. LIKE YESTERDAY'S CHOPPED LIVER.

***

So, what have I been doing?
I have been lifelessly using the iPad for a lot of hours....watching HIMYM bloopers LOL 
fucking funny.

GO LISTEN TO BARNEY'S SUIT SONG. 
Suit up...cos it's gonna be Legen-wait for itttt-DARY.


HAHAHAHAHA. Gotta love Barney.

You May Also Like

0 comments