Aggravation

by - 12:59 PM

I FEEL SO PISSED RIGHT NOW. SO PISSED THAT EVEN IF AN ANIMAL IS DYING BEFORE ME I WILL STAB IT WITH A FUCKING PENCIL.

Honestly. Some people just don't know what they've got. Like, FUCK YOU.

I just found out that there was an ant nest in my crayons box and I told everyone and they're all "yeah la! See, because of you we have so many ants in the house!". Then they proceed to fuss over my brother cos he's leaving today -_- YEAH THANKS AH, AS IF I LOOVE HAVING FUCKING ANTS AROUND.

Then I proceeded to remove the fucking insects from my fucking crayon box WHICH, I WOULD LIKE TO ADD, WAS A "GIFT" FROM SCHOOL FOR WINNING THAT DRAWING COMPETITION. Yes, thank you very much. I'm starting to doubt that the Buncho is genuine -_- cos my other crayons IN THE SAME CUPBOARD don't have any ants in them. I think the school planted some sugar in the crayons or something, NOT THAT I'M ACCUSING ANYONE OF ANYTHING.

Then, they started ranting about how many fucking books I have.
EXCUSE ME, HOW MANY TIMES HAVE I REORGANISED THE FUCKING FUCKWIT OF A SHELF? HUH? IT'S NOT MY FAULT PEOPLE LIKE TO TAKE ADVANTAGE OF MY SHELF SPACE. MY FUCKING SHELF SPACE IS MY FUCKING SHELF SPACE. DON'T YOU FUCKING PUT YOUR STUFF IN IT COS IT'S M-I-N-E. YEAH, GO FIND YOUR OWN FUCKING SHELF SPACE.

And I already requested for my other cupboard to be relocated, it's still pending. Guess when I started complaining about it? TWO FUCKING YEARS AGO.
Let me explain.
I have this "study table" that is situated in side of the room. My shelf is wedged in the corner beside that "study table", therefore preventing me from touching anything there.
It's fucking complicated.
The reason why I don't use my "study table" is because it's FUCKING HOT in that corner and cos THERE ARE A LOT OF BUGS there. And if you know me, I am fucking easily irritated. AND I HATE INSECTS OF ALL KIND.

Someone should invent an insect vaporiser.

You May Also Like

0 comments