Dress Shopping

by - 11:15 PM

Went to Midvalley with the Mom today :) was on a massive dress-search for my cousins' weddings on September. Yes, two seperate cousins from both sides of the family; both having a wedding on September.. just on different days.
Anyways, went to Bershka first but everything was so..orange lol I don't really like orange. It's like, my least favourite colour. Only a few shades are okay with me. Then we went to Jaspal, the dresses are so niceeeeee.
I was tied between this orange-ish polyester dress and this light pink lace-tulle dress. My mom loooooved the pink one lol no surprise there.
We gave it to the shop assistant in the end cos my Mom was like, "we go other places first, if can't find we come back later" and I was like, my dresses..........

Let me tell you this: dress-hunting is a HUGE pain in the ass. It's so time-costing and I'm extremely picky LOL strappy dresses makes my already wide shoulders look wider, tubes are..tubes..and I SAW THIS FUCKING NICE LACE DRESS but it's like RM600+ which I responded to a whole shell-shocked expression LOLOL what la. If I were rich leh, that dress will be mine. But since my Mom's paying, HAHA put it back, put it back.

So we travelled the entire Midvalley AND The Gardens to find a nice dress but y'know. I think I liked Jaspal too much cos everything was like mehhh to me HAHA

Kesimpulannya, we ended up back at Jaspal again where my Mom made me try on the dresses again. I thought we decided on the orange one already cos my Mom was all "it's more practical" and I was like yeah yeah yeah nod nod nod.

When I tried on the orange one, she was like "yeah! Nice! We just need a belt."
Then I tried on the pink one, she was like "but I like this one sooooooooo much. WHY IS IT SO IMPRESSIONABLE?!" and I was like uhhhh..

Yeah, needless to say. I ended up with the pink one cos the shop assistant liked it too lol she says it suits my age and I was like, YOU KNOW MY AGE!??!?! Maybe she thought I was 13!??!!??!

But whatever la, I like both dresses anyways :P I don't like Voir. First of all, the clothes are .... and the shop assistants are all Chinese bitches who don't smile -_- my Mom pun tak suka that place XD we went in and came out in five minutes lol tersangat sangat tak puas with Voir service. Go dieee! No money from us :P

The pink dress has sleeves! Which scores a high score on my board.
The top part is this loose table-cloth-ish (according to Su-Jean-Philosophy) lace that ends on my boobs and the skirt part of the dress is pink tulle on top of pink satin :DD It's kinda shapeless and granny but I like it :D

Don't judge me.

You May Also Like

0 comments