Dream Apartment.

by - 9:48 PM

Recently just went to Verinia's blog and she posted about her Dream Apartment inspired by Xiaxue's post on her renovation.
It's one of my favourite subjects :P shut it, I like talking about organization and colour choosing and all that crap that yes, I am aware that only housewives like to talk about and not "high flying career girls" that I aspire to be (sometimes I doubt myself. I have such an auntie side.)

My dream apartment will have no such nautical theme like the one Xiaxue prefers eventhough I am the nautical look fan...but only in the talk of clothes..on men :P very attractive men.
ANYWAY, my dream apartment must be spacious. It just has to. Me and confined spaces? Yeah we don't work so good. I will need a lot of bookcases to store all my books/craft stuff/miscellaneous cos I'm somewhat of a hoarder.


I'll also want a lot of jars to store all my small trinkets in. Words cannot describe how much I love jars. Mason jars. They're so clear and shiny and vintage and the jar caps are just so ohmygod I don't know.

COMMERCIAL BREAK. I just saw this gif on Google and I had to share it - even if it is mid-post.
hoooooooooooooooooooooooohhhh yeaaaaahhhhhhh maaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaannnnnnnnn.

Okay I lost motivation to continue this post. Generally, I want my apartment to look like an IKEA Catalogue.

You May Also Like

0 comments