Magic Card Salesmen.

by - 6:35 PM

If you live in the Cheras area, you'll know what I'm talking about when I say the Magic Card Salesmen of Leisure Mall, Taman Segar.

These guys are the sharks of the Magic Card trade. I was at Leisure Mall yesterday to pick up an Add Maths workbook when one of them tried this scheme which was SO WELL HIDDEN.

Disclaimer: names are altered to save me from punishment. My school is that sneaky.
Salesguy: Hello, do you know me?
Me: *wtf. Do I?!* Uh, no.
Salesguy: You sure? *squints* I feel like I've seen you before.
Me: *I'm pretty sure I don't forget a guy's face.* Yeah, no.
Salesguy: You from what school?
Me: Oyster.
Salesguy: *confused* where's that?
AND WHEN YOU READ THAT YOU WOULD'VE THOUGHT HEY, MAYBE HE DOES KNOW HER. 
That, my friends is not the case (I feel thankful for that.). Besides, any guy who knows me anyway will know better to not ask me to buy something from him.
Me: Uh, neh Big Bucket Street.
Salesguy: *changing topic* oh okay, huh.
Me: *nods* yeap.
Salesguy: *whips out weird card thingy* DO YOU KNOW WHAT THIS IS?!?!

-.-


I want nothing of your overpriced products! NO ONE WANTS YOUR PRODUCTS EXCEPT THE VERY NAIVE.

These guys actually sold my Mom these bunch of cards for RM15 -.- I saw the same thing in paper for free at Petrosains.


You May Also Like

0 comments