Updated - July Part II

by - 8:17 PM



1. This song is beautiful. And you should listen to it if you're feeling depressed/moody/mystical/hispter. It's such a beautiful song. Not recommended to start your day with this as your road to school will be filled with meaningful questions. "Where will my life lead me to?", "Am I doing the right thing?" etc.

2. I finally figured out how to sync my songs, so yippee! Hip-hip hurrah!

3. Reading "Second Chance Summer" made me think about what will happen if something terrible happens to my Mom or Dad (cos even if his character flaws are incredibly annoying, he's still my Dad in the end right. Lol Yeah I keep telling myself that.) so to you guys out there, your parents are annoying to you, yeah but usually for the mistakes that you've brought onto yourself indirectly. Maybe you thought about it on a Pondering Day and refuse to admit it, but you know what you've done. And they're there for you, to finance you and to catch you when you fall - quite literally.


You May Also Like

0 comments