Update - July

by - 5:40 PM

I AM FINALLY BACK ON THE LAPTOP. Geez has it been hectic. Let's see.

1.You guys must read Second Chance Summer by Morgan Matson. Here's the link for the pdf version so you can read it on your computer/phone/iPod or whatever. At first, the cover was just meh like "oh another summer beach read" but NO. Guys, it's a beach read, but you better prepare yourself to be stared at cos THIS BOOK WILL MAKE YOU CRY. Ten times more if you're PMS-ing. My feels gets amplified at night and at the last chapter when something devastating happened right after something beautiful happened..

So seriously, read it. You won't regret it..or you will. But you'll be happy cos you read such an awesome book recommended by yours truly cos that book is beautiful. It's almost as beautiful as The Fault In Our Stars by John Green and we all know the amount of people who cried reading that book.

2. I got a B for Bio! Which is pretty freaking amazing cos dude. I possess no memory of facts. It's either I do exercises a lot to remember or I don't remember at all.

3. I haven't used the laptop in such a long time I keep typing typos -.- 

4. I've watched Despicable Me 2 and let me say that Gru is so under-rated. It seems that people are so preoccupied by those yellow pill-shaped minions that they totally didn't notice Gru's amazingly funny sarcasm LOL. When that girl asked why he's so fat when he dressed up as a fairy princess HAHA "because I live in a house made of candy and I eat it instead of facing my troubles". HAHA.

5. I actually had this list of things I wanted to blog about in my brain but I forgot. Whatever, it's not like anyone cares anyway lol 

You May Also Like

0 comments