Addiction? Have Faith.

by - 9:02 AM

Addicted to SorrySorryAnswer by SuJu now :P

***
Let's talk about people again! "Yayyy"

Girl A talks bad about Posse A.
Girl B also talks bad about Posse A.
Posse A found out and hates Girl A while they still love Girl B.

It's so unfair!! Whatever Girl B says Posse A just like, WORSHIPS Girl B!
And whenever Girl A talks, Posse A will be like "=="
IT'S SO UNFAIIIRRR!!!! The "justice" in this world is killing me.

***
Didn't bring Maths A to school yesterday so I did it on paper.
Hope teacher won't scold cos I want my 5 marks! Summore I missed TWO of the PMR exercise!
PMR Exercise + Homework = 10 %
Which means if I want to get an A (minimum 75%), I'll have to get 95% on the paper to ENSURE I will get an A.
HOW CRAZY IS THAT?!?!?!
I CANNOT get a B for Maths again. My life DEPENDS on it lols.
Imagine, your parent learning Maths since the beginning of time and his offspring has BAD MATHS?!
I don't wanna die just cos of Maths!
Oh God, HELP!!

P.S. Rachel Wang Bi Hui: you're so lucky you're in a different school now, you don't have to see Miss Noodle-head.

You May Also Like

0 comments