Another Day, Another P1Z2

by - 8:31 AM

Yesterday was kinda fun I guess.
Went to school bla bla bla.. Zanne borrowed my shoes, which was oversized (even for me.. I like loose shoes easier to move in XD) so I wear her size FIVE shoes. Ohmigod. I'm a size six 1/2 tqvm. But just wear only la. But it got pain abit so I sat down with it halfway out lol
Now I understand how it feels like to wear the glass slipper and it doesn't fit. PAINFUL! D:
And Michelle finally came to school today! YAY! Finally someone in class I don't have to twist my back for :D
Ate nugget during rehat and Zanne found a blade of grass in hers o_____o lol summore she eat halfway only she saw xD
During Chinese yesterday got essay writing competition.. lol I simply write with primary 6 standard XDD
When I go to pejabat to refill the marker pen ink, saw Pn Yean (scared the freakin hell out of me. I lost my skin already so..) lol and she thought I pin-ed my hair (when I didn't) and ask me to pin my hair 'properly'. Ookayy.. too used to the Pn Yean I always thought lol..the one that just scolds. Which I witness-ed so no one can call me a tattle-tale ;)

***
During tuition, it was English and Sejarah yesterday and Ganesan (Ganeshan? he's the english teacher) was sick so his substitute was this much more better version of an english teacher lol he reminds me of Zach Tan lol Tall tall thin thin and weird accent XD Iris called him "hot" and the guys behind us keep asking Iris "he very lengzai hor?"
HAHAHAHAHAHA More than you la tqvm.
When he write finish something on the board, all of those heads in front of us sunk down and they started scribbling o__o Okaayyy his name is Matthew. Weird name for someone who looks like that but who cares .
During Sejarah Cheryl and Zanne came. Cheryl looked nervous and Zanne looked life-less cos she was sick and so stubborn go tuition.
She keep asking me
'Why I so stubborn wan arh?' LOL
I also want to ask her that question XD
Truth-untold.
***
Parents brought home sushi yesterday so I ate it :) the rice was sweet so nicer :)
Then open the fridge to take my orange ( :) I love oranges!) and saw "Beard Papa" box there!!
WHOOOOOO!
Cream puffs :) Looove Beard Papa's cream puffs :)
So nice :3 lol I'm making a big fuss over cream puffs =__="
So that's my breakfast now. Currently writing in the morning now okay. It tastes awesome!!
You can find it in Midvalley. Mom went there to buy groceries at Jusco lols cos it was closer to her office so easier
But my dad HATES Midvalley for it's stupid narrow roads!
I hate them too but the inside..
I LOVE THE INSIDE! LOL so many places to explore..summore there got Quick-silver!
I love their paper bags lol I'm so weird. The paper bags as in when you buy something they have to put the stuff SOMEWHERE right? I Love Paper Bags cos they make this crumply sound that both me and Michelle love lols. Call us weirdos but thats the truth.
Okayy..so.
nothing else to say already..soo..buh-bye :)

You May Also Like

0 comments