PAINT!

by - 9:10 PM

Volunteered to help Ms. Manega to decorate the English Society piece of land lols
Had fun skipping whole day of classes
Not fun having to face the consequence - Ms. Goldfish Lee and Pn. Bubble-eye See.
Pn. See thought I ponteng kelas but settle that already la she was cool with it bla bla bla
Then Ms. Goldfish Lee had PMR exercise today.. wasn't there so there goes THAT mark =__=
Michelle got scolded by her :( SORRY!
She scold me being IRRESPONSIBLE.
HELLO?! It's BLOODY IKMAL who's irresponsible here thank you very much!
I hope Cik Shafar fires him cos he's like INVISIBLE! It's like having no penolong k.t. ! NO DIFF!
I'M IRRESPONSIBLE for VOLUNTEERING to WORK!
I'M BLOODY IRRESPONSIBLE FOR THAT!! IT'S CALLED COMMUNITY WORK OK
She think what, she SOOO important that I have to run all the way from THERE to her class?!
WHO DOES SHE THINK SHE IS, QUEEN OF THE WORLD?!
She can't even get a husband for heaven's sake.
=__=

You May Also Like

0 comments