Today.

by - 8:22 PM

Today was AWESOME!
Thanks to all those people who treated me like a HUMAN today:

  • Michelle
  • Cheryl
  • Hui Jing
  • Sook Yee
  • Trisha
  • Su Jean
  • Bi Hui
  • Zanne cos she give me mentos and let me try her tom yam noodle XD
Basketball during PJK today was so funny!
Too bad if you weren't there - BOO-HOO!
If Bi Hui was there, well..we all know what's gonna happen XD preeet-ty craa-azy stuff (: which makes her special lols so brave to do all those crazy stunts XD
Last period was 'bergotong-royong' wasn't really that la cos you only sweep the classroom XD
But still~

Pin-ed a SHINee book-mark on the notice board..hope teacher won't scold D:
Anyways.
Had fun today :)
Nothing else to write here. My previous posts were long cos they were filled with agony.
Happiness makes my posts short o___o
Weird.

You May Also Like

0 comments