OMG!!

by - 8:08 AM

I'm so scared right now!!
Ohmigod!!!
I'M SO SCARRREEEDD!!!

Okay. Yesterday last two period was Maths and noodlehead gave us to do PMR Exercise.. we copied in ONE period and answer in ONE period.
She gave us objective questions and FYI, Objective questions are waaaay difficult than Subjective Questions.
AND YOU GIVE US LESS THAN AN HOUR TO FINISH IT?!?!!?
We are not Albert Einstein, lady.
So LOL I simply do lols. I'm soo getting a C for that. AT LEAST DURING THE REAL PMR GOT MORE TIME!!!
Then when the bell ring already right, teacher say whoever who pass up already, QUEUE outside.
Well, naturally I didn't.
Well at least you guys aren't ketua kelas.
I HAVE RESPONSIBILITIES AND I THREW THEM AWAY!
I feel so guilty right now.
Cos if you know Noodlehead, you'll know that she has this HUGE temper.
I'm serious. She'll get angry even when we didn't have a whiteboard duster.
She got angry when people didn't come to school cos they had fever
She gets annoyed at the stupidest things =_=
I hope she doesn't kill me today D:
I hope Ikmal was there so at least she won't scold too bad.
I hope I won't die

***
My brother expects us, people in the house, to leave some time out just to listen to him talk.
Who does he think he is, GOD?!
Sometimes that man is so illogical.
And then my maid do breakfast mah cos I'm lazy XD then my brother keep complaining that when he was in my age, he woke up early to do breakfast.
EXCUSE ME MISTER, when you were fourteen, and I was EIGHT, I was the one who woke up super-early.
SINCE KINDERGARTEN! I HAD ALWAYS WOKE UP EARLIER THAN YOU TQVM.
Let me state here the daily routine:

  1. Maid makes breakfast
  2. Maid wakes up brothers.
  3. Brothers crawl to the bathroom to brush teeth
  4. Brothers crawl downstairs, where the clothes are there already
  5. They then change and sleep and sleep and sleep.
  6. Five minutes before 7:30, they wake up and finally eat breakfast.
  7. Van "unexpectedly" came early so they miss breakfast
How I knew?
I woke them up XD I am the witness!

***

P.S. I hope noodlehead doesn't kill me.
PPS: To Pn Haslina, sorry didn't go find you but was rushing to do PMR Exercise. =_= stupid PMR Exercise ==

You May Also Like

0 comments