New Month!

by - 8:52 AM

New Month Resolutions XD:
LOL Michelle's response was "yeah right." Oh ye of little faith my friend.

  • I will try to chill at all times XD (yeah right.) TRY. TRYYYY!
  • Will use temper on unworthy people (eg: female dogs)
  • Will be nicer to friends but will never forget to be firm so they won't take advantage of you.
  • Will be content with them.
LOL This is gonna be haaaaaard.
But! Must try right? ;D
LOL Rachel's talk influences me. LOL
My brother also said I'm too aggresive with my friends. Must try to loosen uppp
But quite difficult for me loh, considering the fact that I'm used to my character for more than a decade.
But you know what they say:
"don't try to change people, stare in a mirror and change yourself."
in other words, if you can't beat them, join them.
I think.
Ah who cares.
Buh bye~

You May Also Like

0 comments