Like, Oh Em Gee??

by - 9:30 AM

Quite sure everyone's heard about Taylor's ENCHANTED right? ISN'T IT ADORABLE??
The fact that it's her total hopeless romantic-ish way to say those "enchanting" three words to the him! HOW CUTE IS THAT??
AND not to mention the song actually spells out his name. THIS is SO cute it's on top of my list of totally cute things with dogs loving cats.
And when he found out OHMYGOSH the most NICEST things happened.
He made HIS version of the song. Just tweaking the lyrics abit by adding a "too" at the end. And he used some time and brain and not to mention HEART to write a letter!!!!!!!!! SO CUTE!

Dearest Taylor,

I’ll be the first to admit I’m a rather shy boy and since music is the most eloquent form of communication I can muster, I decided to record something for you — as sort of a “reply” to the breathtaking song on your current record. This is what I wanted so badly to tell you in person but could never quite put into words:

Everything about you is beautiful. You’re an immensely charming girl with a wonderful heart and more grace and elegance than I know how to describe. You are a true princess from a dreamy fairy tale; a modern Cinderella. I’m terribly sorry it’s taken me such a long time to reply but I figured Valentine’s Day was the perfect time to write this note to you and simply say… I was enchanted to meet you too.

Love,
Adam

HOW SWEET RIGHT!!
Don't you call me some hopeless romantic. It's not everyday you hear someone writes a love song for someone based on that person's love song!!!!! AND WRITES A LOVE LETTER.
Not every guy is poetic OK? Guys are stupid that way. They THINK they're being romantic but the truth is, they're the only unromantic beings on the face of the PLANET. Even ANIMALS are more romantic! THEY PRACTICALLY SHAG EACH OTHER EVERYDAY!
Okay maybe animals aren't a good example. They cheat on each other XD
BUT STILL! What guy will actually write a love song to reply YOUR love song? HMM? No one.
See Taylor's "Back to December".
DID TAYLOR LAUTNER SERENADE TO HER?? Noooope.
But he has a super-hot bod so he can be excused :)
You see all those guys in school. They're so pathetic compared to Adam. And if Adam doesn't marry her, I WILL.
If they don't get together, at least Adam already won the hearts of all romantics in the whole world who listened to the song.

My player just played something Korean.
BEAST.
Gi Kwang.
Argh.
Why.
Must.
Your.
Body.
Be.
So.
SEXY?
You're a hazard to my eyes but at the same time my eyes can't tear away from you. It's weird yeah but who cares.
And to anyone who doesn't know him, GO KNOW HIM. His laugh is super contagious just like Cheryl's LOL seriously. His very smile makes me smile :) OK maybe it's just ME..
ai ya the thing is he rocks OK?
NO JONGHYUN I HAVEN'T FORGOTTEN YOU :) you're still my hottie-hot-hot ;) don't be jealous HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA.
As if he'll know me among his fans LOL He won't go all "OH EM GEE THAT GIRL! I HAVE TO KNOW HER! SHE LOVES ME I JUST KNOW IT"
Nope LOL that's just a little fantasy a girl has in life HEHEHEHE.
Jonghyun and Gi Kwang makes my day hehehehehe. OK and maybe a dash of Michelle and Verinia and sometimes CHERYL-NESS :)
LOL yesterday Miss Lee have me one of her trademark laugh that no one can ever imitate cos it's so weird!! It goes something like a high-pitched "HEEEEHEEEEHEEEEHEEEEE"
LOLOLOLOLOLOL. It's not funny. It's creepy XD
Here's a line from Maroon 5's "Never Gonna Leave this Bed"
'take it take it all take all that I have".
This line is from me to all hotties in the world LOL I serahkan my dignity to you :)

You May Also Like

0 comments