OK Now SERIOUSLY.

by - 2:19 PM

My life now is seriously SCREWED. Wake up at FREAKING 5 IN THE MORNING every-single-day. Lucky people get to wake up at SIX but NOOOO. Auntie JUST HAS TO come at 6 am to fetch me.

On Mondays I have to rush cos directly after I come back from school, I only have 30 minutes of so called "freedom" till tuition cos Rahman just HAS TO give kelas tambahan every week. Come back at 8am and only have an hour of another so called "freedom" till bed time (yes, I have a bedtime. I don't like to only sleep for 5 hours thankyouverymuch. It makes me cranky in the morning).
Tuesdays are better cos there's no tuition.
Wednesdays are abit better than Mondays cos tuition starts at 6 so at least I have TWO hours. PLUS tuition only lasts for ONE HOUR! (One hour of tuition is just sheer BLISS.)
Thursdays are also ABIT better cos no koko but tuition starts at 5 cos Rahman teaches me Geografi too so kelas tambahan one hour ==
THANK.
GOD.
FOR.
FRIDAYS.
Fridays is my favourite day in the week. Good things happen on Friday :) PLUS school ends at 12.30 pm and NO TUITION!!!!!


And now because of friggin' intervensi I have to study = no free time at all to update ANYTHING so my blog is entering the list of most boring-est blogs in the history of blog-kind.
Not my fault.
Today when I was doing Form 2 Geografi (I was doing the Penilaian Akhir Tahun thingy for Form 2), I asked my dad where was Africa and he yelled "THAT ONE YOU ALSO DON'T KNOW AH??"
Like HURT MUCH?!!? NO ONE IS SO FREE LIKE YOU TO LOOK AT THE WORLD MAP EVERY DAY OKAY. My schedule is SO TIGHT I DON'T HAVE THE TIME TO STAND A LOOK AT SOME STUPID MAP THAT WON'T BE A USE UNLESS I WANT TO BE A FREAKING NOMAD!!!
Yeesh. Why can't parents use those KIND AND CALMING WORDS to ask you to study? At least THAT makes studying sound better. NOOOO. MY parents yell and thus making studying for me a BURDEN OF MY LIFE!!!
Ah well. I guess no one can have the patience of a school counselor.
No one's perfect.

You May Also Like

0 comments