GOSH.

by - 11:40 AM

GOD. I hate my brother's lectures and talks and speeches that never end. I tell you, if he decides to write the speech down, it'll be as long as the Nile River.. AND his writing is the size of a baby ant!

When you see him, take my advice : DON'T read the newspaper, DON'T read any novel of any kind, DON'T text anyone, DON'T say hi to anyone, DON'T use the social network, DON'T EVEN TALK.
Because my brother has to be one of the most SENSITIVE and EXPRESSIVE people I have ever seen. He doesn't have a social life so if YOU have a social life, he gets all huff and puffy and starts declaring to poor planet Earth and also poor ezhen's ears how pathetic his social life is.
DUDE YOU BROUGHT IT TO YOURSELF, YOU KNOW IT'S A CONSEQUENCE SO JUST SHUT THAT MOUTH UP AND ACCEPT IT ALREADY.
If someone texts you, he starts going about how empty his phone inbox is.
If you go onto Facebook, he starts going all about how empty and pathetic people's lives are to waste their life away on social network.
If you read a novel, he starts going how useless it is, what a waste of money and time and why don't you go read something NON-fiction.
If you read the newspaper, he'll go all POLITICS-MODE.
If you talk to him, OHMYGOD.
He'll talk to you and you'll use up every single particle of patience is every single fibre of your being.
It's so annoying. IT'S SO ANNOYING!!!
And if you ask him to shut it, he'll go all how mean everyone is and no one in the whole WORLD will listen to him talk and how the wall is his best friend cos it's the only thing that absorbs what he says and his pillows listen too.
You have to agree it with him there, no one but the old people on my dad's side listens and actually discusses with him. That's why no old person talks to me cos ONE they're annoying and TWO they talk too much crap about ethics.
They expect you to have the brain of a 50 year old, the physicality of a world class athlete but the looks of a 15 year old.
Talk about perfectionists. They expect you to be the "model human". SO ANNOYING. I can't stand old people, mind you. They're just like little kids with weak bones. Urrgh -.-
My brother and old people only talk about careers, futures and BLA BLA BLA other shit.
Which is why I can only relate to people in my age group. Old people and little kids make me sick and uses up all my patience and ears.
ARGHHHHHHHHH.
I hate this moment right now.

You May Also Like

0 comments