PANASNYAAA!!

by - 9:04 PM

LOL I'm sorry I don't blog much now cos I have this thing called INTERVENSI. Never heard of it? LUCKY YOU! You might be one of those lucky idiots who don't have to go through it cos it's so STUPID. AND I'm one of "the chosen ones" that got into PCC -.- what the hell right I'm no pelajar cemerlang, I'm a pelajar UN-cemerlang. I might be one of the most laziest beings that have ever walked this planet.

Haha anyways Maths paper had all those equations on the front page and I'm all "YESS!!!!!!!!" LOL
Didn't expect that to be there OK? WHAT EXAM IS IT WHEN YOU PRACTICALLY GIVE US THE ANSWERS FOR THE HARD STUFF??? If only it happens in Science and Geografi and Sejarah HAHA fat chance. I checked Twitter today for updates and BiHui said someone passed out in her maths test and I was all "HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA EPIC!! THAT'LL TEACH THE MINISTRY!"
LOL anyways Verinia came over today to use my wireless but somehow the wireless was crap so she couldn't use and she was all "My life. Screwed. Shit. Urgh. Internet. No. Two. Weeks. Suck."
LOL I know right XD anyways we started watching BEAST videos on her lappie and OHMYGOSHHILARIOUSMUCH? I always laugh till my lungs wilt with her.
OH AND I DARE MENTION MICHELLE DID SOMETHING TOTALLY HILARIOUS ON WEDNESDAY AHAHAHHAHA I laughed really hard that day too :)
Okay. LOL We were really high dunno why we just were ..anyways we were in the toilet checking the new doors out (yes, we were THAT drunk) and she stomped out and raised her arm and made this sign and she didn't see the cleaning lady pass by and she gave her this "what-the-hell-okay-exams-are-scary-just-look-at-HER!" LOLOLOLOL I was in the toilet and I started screaming "PENGAKAPS IF YOU CAN HEAR ME! MICHELLE JUST DID SOMETHING EMBARASSING!!! HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA...." LOL then we collapsed to the floor laughing the shit out of us. I don't know if they heard us though LOL then we went to outside Dewan there near the pengakaps and we saw this girl that looked like Melissa from the back and we started screaming her name until the teacher looked at us and we realised that the girl wasn't Melissa AHHAHAHAHAH.
We are so weird :)
Anyways for English Society we have this sketch thingy where we have to act out all these stuff? Yeah our group got America's Next Top Model? I'm Nigel Barker LOL I'M A BALD MAN WHO TAKES PHOTOGRAPHS! Debbie's Tyra Banks LOL
I just thought of something.
Do I have to do this fake english accent for the Nigel Barker? .............

You May Also Like

0 comments