by - 1:44 PM


Okay guys here's my pathetic attempt to keep this place alive and going. Here's TEN things that make me happy or giddy (hehehehehe)
Saw Adam Young posting this on his blog so yeah.
I'm pathetic. So sue me.

  1. The smell of roses, coffee, camomile, jasmine, fabric softener and everything morning-ish.
  2. anyone giving me something sweet to eat when I'm hungry (eg: CAKE. COOKIES P:)
  3. New sneakers and jeans (anything new actually.......)
  4. Listening to foreign people talk.
  5. Being talked to by a nice foreigner.
  6. a nice and sweet text from a loved one in a school morning (if only it will happen..only on my birthday :/ well at least some people bother :D)
  7. going to somewhere I never went to before or hardly go to (Like IKEA, Midvalley, the park...)
  8. having the whole world smiling to me :)
  9. looking at lomography :O
  10. CHOCOLATES TO MYSELF!
Okay. Like they say, everything has a negative side to things. Here's the 10 things that I HATE HATE HATE.


  1. Liars who know they're lying and don't care about it.
  2. Cheaters.
  3. People who THINK they know what I'm thinking but they don't and they're really stubborn with it.
  4. Hot-heads.
  5. Getting yelled at for no good reason.
  6. Having to wait for someone when you're really in a rush.
  7. Studying for exams.
  8. not getting what I want.
  9. LECTURES D:<>
  10. Being super super SUPER hungry and there's nothing to EAT!!!!!
So yeah. I get annoyed easily. Oh and I just found out that I insult random people when I'm hungry LOL
I'm so weird.

You May Also Like

0 comments