Whaaaaat?

by - 8:07 AM

I just bought cookies and cloud 9 from Yuen Yee and Mun Wai yesterday XD they get excited and happy whenever someone says "I wanna buy!" Yuen Yee's gonna bake the cookies! Let's see about her baking skills hmmm.. :/

Anyways, them going around asking for buyers reminded me of form 1 that time when I bought a teddy XD when they went around giving the stuff to the buyers, MY FRIGGIN' NAME WASN'T IN THAT BOOK!! Thank GOD this guy said he remember my face so he handed me one
PHEEEEEEEEEEWWW.
It's almost like him saying "I boleh cam muka dia." LOLOMG?!?
And that reminded me of that time when Cik Khoo scared the living daylights out of me when she said she saw me on the third floor touching a guy like WTF?!?! Everyone around her went "HAR?!?!?!" LOLOLOL EPIC??!?!
Who knew even teachers could pull INSANELY SCARY jokes like this.
That was SCARY!! Cos I didn't even go to the third floor for one thing.
Okay I DID, BUT I DIDN'T TOUCH ANYONE!! I only said Hi to JiaWei!!!!!!!
I hyperventilated abit LOL I THOUGHT A HEART ATTACK WAS COMING! Then Michelle went all "But it's EZHEN!! She doesn't even LIKE guys!!"
What is it with people thinking I HATE guys? I only hate PARTICULAR guys like YCL cos he made us change our seats =.=
Okay bye now.

You May Also Like

0 comments