Me Wanna.

by - 9:41 PM

SO MANY PEOPLE GOT IT ALREADY.

I want it too :(
Yes.
I want BRACES. Eventhough I know it'll totally mess me up cos I have GLASSES so yeah I'll look like a total nerd.
But right now braces are as common as pony-tails. And you guys can stop recommending your dentists to me OK I don't really give a damn to who does my orthodontic care.
Aiish. I hate my teeth. I only have one front tooth :X I have abnormal growth OK?

Anyways, went to the clinic at Mom's office.
KLINIK MENARA TM.
It was my first time there and OHMYGOSH? It's sooo different compared to all the other clinics I've went to. First of all, the toilet is actually CLEAN? LOL and the receptionist actually SMILES at you?
And the doctor? SHE TOTALLY LOOKS LIKE PN. INDRA!! LOL first thing I thought of when I saw her was GEOGRAFI like OHMYGOSH? LOL
she told me that it's a scratch that became allergic-ish probably because of my dirty nails XD she say my school discipline sucks if I'm still alive with finger nails this long LOLOLOL she's funny, nice AND smart HAHAHAHAH.
So yeah. I have alot of medicine to eat :/

You May Also Like

0 comments