30 Days Blog Challenge : DAY FOUR

by - 7:19 PM

My parents.


WHOO. Do I have alot of say.
Apparantly my Mom is reading my blog so I can't swear anymore.
Sheesh. It's not like they don't swear right. My Dad swears in Chinese but acts like he doesn't -,- I can't accuse cos apparantly, that's not being a 'good daughter'
Bah. Like as if anyone thinks I'm a good person. I'm very sarcastic and mean :) ask Michelle. She's always the victim XD
She said she's sad and hurt. Well, SORRY. I'm not sad and hurt at all! AS IF. Seriously, I think they think that I'm this rock that sits there and says stuff and pelt it at them.
OK the saying stuff is true BUT I AIN'T NO ROCK.

My Mom's OK. She's always trying to steal my food. Somehow always when I'm particularly hungry. Coincidence? Or maybe our stomach's are radared to each other or something.
She gets pissed off whenever I get pissed off, which eventually makes me more pissed off which makes her more pissed off.
It's a circle of anger :)

My Dad and I..let's just say we can't live with each other for too long cos we're hot and cold.
I don't get him, he don't get me. We both don't bother to get each other.
Maybe we're too alike. I inherited his extremely short temper (I blow up alot), his messiness in cleaning, and unfortunately..his nails.
I hate my nails -.- they're so square -,-

SO YEAH. I synopsis-ed everything, if not kena marah by my mom.
Sheesh. Oh and you know, saying sheesh is like swearing in public.
It's annoying -.-

You May Also Like

0 comments