30 Days Blog Challenge : DAY ONE

by - 6:12 PM

30 day blog challenge list!
Day 1: Introduce, recent picture of yourself, 15 interesting facts.
Day 2: Meaning behind your blog name.
* Day 3: A picture somewhere you want to travel
* Day 4: Your parents.
* Day 5: A song to match your mood.
* Day 6: A picture of something that makes you happy.
* Day 7: Favorite movies.
* Day 8: A place you’ve traveled to.
* Day 9: A favorite picture of your best friend.
* Day 10: Something you’re afraid of.
* Day 11: Favorite tv shows.
* Day 12: Something you don’t leave the house without.
* Day 13: Goals.
Day 14: A picture of you last year – how have you changed?
Day 15: Quran verses.
* Day 16: Dream house.
* Day 17: Something you’re looking forward to.
* Day 18: Favorite Place to Eat.
* Day 19: Something you miss.
* Day 20: Nicknames.
* Day 21: Favorite Picture of yourself ALL TIME Why?
* Day 22: What’s in your purse?
* Day 23: Myself in the future
* Day 24: Something you’ve learned.
* Day 25: Something you crave a lot.
* Day 26: Your Dream Wedding.
* Day 27: Original Photo of the city you live in.
* Day 28: Something that stresses you out.
* Day 29: 3 Wishes.
* Day 30: A picture of yourself this day and 3 good things that happened since you started the challenge.

Yes. It's a very long list.
OKAY. DAY ONE. "Introduce, recent picture of yourself, 15 interesting facts."
Here I gooooo!
Due to self-reasons I am not to reveal my full name. Okay what the heck. I'm ezhen :) 15 years old and born on May 9th. Taurus. Studies at SMK Seri Mutiara, one of the most discipline schools of all time. I have two parents who are still sleeping on the same bed..yay? LOL.
OKAY! Recent picture of self..
15 randoms facts.

  1. I'm a VIP, SHAWOL and B2UTY :D It's a Kpop thing so don't ask, go find out :)
  2. I have a thing for hot abs, cute smiles, dimples, and sexy eyes :)
  3. Somehow, I bond with English teachers first ._.
  4. I have irregular nails and they're very embarrassing. I hide my nails from public view :D
  5. My left middle finger slants to the left and my right middle finger slants to the right.
  6. I love food! <3
  7. I find it really hard to sleep without a soft pillow and my bloster.
  8. I love music. Any type. Could be an Indian song, as long as it's catchy, I don't care :D
  9. I have huge feet that won't stop growing.
  10. I become sexist when I'm pissed off.
  11. I LOVE doodling :D
  12. I am attracted to colourful doodles, colourful quotes, and anything nice in deviantart XD
  13. Sometimes, I get in a Mood to make new friends. But then the people I want to friend with have icy exteriors so yeah. I fail XD
  14. Most of my friends are my friends' friends.
  15. Dark chocolate is my favourite type of chocolate.
So there :) wait for DAY TWO!

You May Also Like

0 comments