UPDATE AH!

by - 9:41 PM

I'm getting lazier and lazier nowadays :P

ONE MORE WEEK. To two weeks of please-have-no-folio-freedom.
FUCH YEAH.

Oh and good new good news! For me la, anyways :P
I GOT A B FOR CHINESE! Please congratulate me. I usually get C or D :) B is considered very good to me OK? Don't burst my happy bubble :D
Oh just though of Maths.
I GOT A B AH :( Damn careless. Algebraic Formulae cannot do blame on the useless substitute teacher who teach us. I wish I had Miss Lee again. She rocks at Maths -.- eventhough she annoys the brains out of me but at least I get an A for Maths cos of her.
Pn Hazlina screwed up my Form One Maths with her annoying accent and her inability to teach properly :D I didn't even understand integers until Form Two. FORM TWO.
Iish.
My tuition teacher also ah. Think he very geng or something.
JUST BECAUSE YOU TEACH FOR A LOT OF YEARS DOESN'T MEAN YOU VERY GENG ALREADY OKAY?
And your chest hair is annoying. Now you shave your head no use cos memang no hair wan :P
Shave your chest hair and Malaysia will be a better place :)
I have Geografi folio to do. Eff em ell.
Okay bye bye.

You May Also Like

0 comments