Eksheams

by - 7:03 PM

YOU. MUST. WATCH. THIS.
It's freaking epic. EPIC. MORE EPIC THAT SUJEAN'S BLOG!
Which is, VERY INSANELY epic.
Oh, and conclusion: Nickhun - the only guy I think is hot in 2PM heeheeheeheeeee.
that girl's Gna by the way.
1:08 HAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAH.

1:12 OMFG! I THOUGHT GNA WAS INNOCENT AHHAHAHAHAH

2:19 LOL I bet they enjoyed that scene XD and OMG GNA's boobs = MELONS.

2:37 O.O SOUTH. KOREA. IS. SO. LIBERAL.


EXAMS. Exams are here.
First, Chinese. WOAH only 26 people showed up. 6 non-chinese people actually came ._.
Chinese paper 1 was....erm. Confusing. I was tired, sleepy and hungry so I just hentam the "Olden-Chinese" part. Everyone said it was easy but me and Cheryl thought it was hard XD
After rehat, I was all energetic again cos I ate XD Food makes me happy, that's what my mom says. She bribes me with food everytime I'm emo -.-
Chinese Paper 2.
URGH. My brush was too wet so the ink was blotted on the paper. Made me so frustrated cos miss Lee was being annoying telling me off for 'wasting my time' testing the ink out on the newspaper.
BITCH.
After that, I forgot what happened.

BM.
Paper one was shit.
Paper two wasn't.

:D

You May Also Like

0 comments