DIE! DIE I SAY! DIE!

by - 6:34 PM

I tell you guys, my big brother is going to die young. I'm serious, no joke, no cursing. It's the plain ol' truth.

He refuses to eat rice but drinks the soup and CLAIMS that he's not hungry. He sits down on the sofa, picks up the keys, eyes the dried meat and gobbles it down, pick up his bag and he's gone.
Good riddance.
Once my mom forced him to take this Vitamin C pill and he had diarrhea the whole day. Proves that his body is made out of toxic and he's a walking ajinomoto man.
Jeez. Can't he just have some sense and grow some self-discipline and GET MATURED already?
He's fucking 24 years old and guess what! He plays with his PSP 24/7, uses the computer for adult-content (no proof, but I'm VERY sure. What can I do? He's a GUY after all -.-) and he doesn't eat meals but eats snacks and junk food like drinking water.
He doesn't drink water, by the way. All he drinks is soda. And if there isn't soda, he uses half a carton of milk for a bloody bowl of cereal.
You know when he's gone, our grocery list seriously dropped? Cos when he's around, he's a black hole. He just swallows everything down.
Sheesh.
I don't like my brother, he reminds me of that hamsap lou in my class -.-

You May Also Like

0 comments