Look At Me

by - 12:10 PM


How the hell can you say NO to this? HE LOOKS SO FREAKING CUTE. Summore when he winks it's like closing both eyes LOL cos his eyes are so small.

I Need A Girl - Taeyang.
You HAVE to watch this. Somewhere in the starting he sits in that armchair with girls around him and the way he smiles. OMG CUTE + EPIC. Heheheheheh so cute XD

Walau ah. Don't tell me the Internet crash again.
Right after I told Ma I'll eat the damn popiah later. o_o it's just popiah, God. IT'S FRIGGIN' RADISH WRAPPED IN DOUGH. It's no big deal. So give me the connection back.
Oh. Okay. It's back :D

Nyahahahahhahahahahahaha. So cute.
There's so many cute+adorable+hot guys out there! Currently raving over Korean ones ;)

If everyone winked in real life as much as they do in texts, the world would be a creepy place.

LOL found that in Twitter. Oh and FOLLOW ME! :D I changed my name...again XD to MissSarcasm09. I think it suits me XD even my mom says so.
Then she gave me a lecture on how sarcastic I can be and how it is wrong and bla bla bla. I stopped listening. It's so annoying -.-

Yesterday I walked around in Watsons with Mom for a whole hour. ONE FUCKING HOUR. In a pharmacy. What can a person DO in a pharmacy for one hour? BROWSING. That's what. My mom and her foundations, BB cream and all that shit that she didn't buy but stood there looking. She practically stopped every 5 seconds and spend 15 minutes looking and asking the air what that cream is and cursing the company for printing it in a foreign language.

Oh and who the hell is HaRang? It's this little boy I saw with Taeyang. They even posted HaRang having his hair cut like Taeyang XD omg Taeyang has little baby fans HAHA. So cute.

When is SHINee ever going to have a new album? Is SM dead or something?
I WANNA SEE JONGHYUN. Ish.

You May Also Like

0 comments